Monday, January 16, 2012

In The Mouth Of The Whale, Chapter 12


You can now read chapter 12 of In The Mouth of the Whale at the web site. Or begin at the beginning.

It brings us up to the end of the first part of the novel, and will be the last I'll post for a while. Meanwhile, I have another novel to finish, and I'm getting to grips with the requirements for publishing ebooks on platforms other than Kindle . . .

In other news, I'll be at the SFX Weekender at the beginning of next month, and the British National SF Convention, Eastercon, at, er, Easter.

Listening to: 'I Want To See The Bright Lights Tonight' Richard and Linda Thompson
Reading: Conquest of the Useless, Werner Herzog
Writing: Revising a short story

1 Comments:

Anonymous Colin said...

Hi there

I'm happily reading your ebook Stories from the Quiet War on my Android mobile Kindle app but am very slightly irked by the lack of a working (or actually any) contents page, which makes jumping between stories all but impossible. Any chance of a fix? Otherwise, great stuff.

Cheers

Colin

January 18, 2012 3:57 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts