Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Re:interpretate

Elizabeth Nguyen writes to tell me that she, Mya Dosch, and Dominic Vendell wrote, directed and acted in this interpretation of the science in my novel White Devils as a visual aid for a presentation for their Biotechnology: Health and Society class. She adds: ‘Unfortunately, it is not at its completion - in its live showing each 'biotech' moment was accompanied by a brief description of a biotechnology mentioned in your book. Enjoy!’

I wonder if I convince my publishers that this would be a great way of advertising Cowboy Angels. It would involve rather a lot of guns though. And a cat in a box.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"It would involve rather a lot of guns though. And a cat in a box."

That certainly sounds like a rather effective advertising campaign to me.

July 01, 2007 11:24 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts